sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2012

How I Style: Long Skirts

Sooo, unfortunately I'm back from the beach, for sure it was worth waiting all this years to come back, I love it, I'm hoping we come back next year too. Anyways, I though I should do a new post on how I would wear long skirts as I came back, hope you guys enjoy.(:







Long Skirt


Striped top
£14 - topshop.com
Rachel Zoe silk skirt
$605 - mytheresa.com
ASOS flat heel shoes
$68 - asos.com
Melissa Odabash floppy hat
£16 - debenhams.com
Sambag see through shades
125 AUD - thegrandsocial.com.au




Long Skirt

Long Skirt by mehello featuring a blue bag

Isabel Marant linen sweater
$495 - net-a-porter.com
Rachel Zoe long maxi skirt
$605 - mytheresa.com
Bodas soft cup bra
$35 - theoutnet.com
Blue bag
£32 - topshop.com










Long Skirt



Maxi skirt
$64 - topshop.com
Leopard bootie
£32 - office.co.uk
Oversized ring
$30 - witchery.com.au






Long Skirt
Long Skirt by mehello featuring a brown skirt

Madewell boyfriend shirt
$60 - madewell.com
Brown skirt
romwe.com
Rascal roman sandals
£18 - debenhams.com
Feather dangle earrings
freshtrends.com









Long Skirt


Long Skirt by mehello featuring a long sleeve tee

Junk Food Clothing long sleeve tee
£33 - moretvicar.com
Planet khaki skirt
£39 - johnlewis.com
Vans white shoes
$45 - dsw.com
Jersey scarve
$32 - topshop.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário